Tuesday 12 June 2012

Lots of changes underway....

My website is being updated.  www.yourendlesssuccess.com  will now be a wordpress site that I will be able to update myself (using my trusty user manual that I am composing along the way).  This blog will be moved onto the site so I will not be adding posts here anymore.  I already have a few that are awaiting posting, things are just not totally functional (or totally clear to me) but once the kinks are ironed out I am hoping that the new blog (which is the moved over old blog and then continuing...) will function very much the same as this one has. 

This technical learning curve I am on is steep!  I must be creating a lot of new brain cells :)

Just thought I would keep you posted (pun definitely intended) on the missing and upcoming posts and their new location :) 

1 comment:

  1. I actually have another blog :) Check out www.HelpYourselfShowcase.com and all the "helpful" stuff that I share there :)

    ReplyDelete