Tuesday 22 May 2012

Are you doing what you are meant to be doing?


Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid...” ― Albert Einstein 

Are you doing what you are meant to be doing?

Periodically I listen to the audio below, created by my mentor, Bob Proctor, one of the master teachers from "The Secret".  It helps me to clarify what I am doing, why I am doing it and how best to continue to do it.  I shared it with you in my very first email to you.  Some of you may have received that up to 6 months ago when I started this weekly communication - some more recently.

This recording was one of the things that helped me to clarify my own Purpose, Vision and Goals.  A few weeks ago I decided on a "shift" in my business.  I will absolutely continue doing what I am doing however it will have a new dimension, a new twist!  I recognized that I have a passion for families so I needed to find a way to help them have access to what I had been learning and teaching.


With that in mind, I am now working on adjusting my presentation to be more inclusive.  Even if you are not yet a parent, you were a child once  - so you will find this new format beneficial and informative.  It is still for adults, but suitable for children (aged 12 and up) as well.  I am excited about this new clarity for myself.

Because this recording could be helpful to you as well, I decided to share it once more. 

It is 33 minutes long.  Enjoy!
MP3 Audio - Purpose, Vision, Goals ~ Click Here to Listen
Onward and Upward,
ShannonShannonTressel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment